what de hell i think i m!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007



if i keep all de disguises away for a day.... beyond de veil of sophistry....
i m quite close to 'devil(my pick above as proof)'.... n nobody!...
n no clasping of hands in agreement please!!!
born on 14th jan...19''... in Sikkim(an imposture i keep practicing) to fell in
love with sikkim(i know its kinda hard to believe a felonious person like me could love).. anyways keeping away all the nuisances caused by this material in corbel...
where i was... ya... my first school K.V.Gangtok (i told u i m a liar).... is like heaven to me.. so cant go on without mentioning it... n all the very very special frnds (partners in crime) i found there.... though we are apart(in different prisons)
i somehow, feel the connection and the string between our hearts is unbreakable...

now after being done with all this story.. lemme come to .. wht de hell i think i m!!

i m quite close to johny depp... alright alright.. with some alterations... what?? alright!! with a lot of alteration!!!! with looks to die for (what?? u still believing what i m saying???).
confused as suggested by wht has become my second skin, my black TQS jeans..(oops u got it... bought it in de time of heavy sale, 50+50% off) as i m always spotted wearing it.... n my hairs... a complete mess!! though i carry them well...(remember my johny' face).
and yeah i have a pair of brown eyes.... n not black... whts de big deal?? that i didn't notice it.. for almost 19 years....n i m just 19!!! so these days.. my eyes are a big rage amongst de girls (forget what i said).
i m a spoilt brat n de dark stud(horse guys)... of my family..... i stumble with every step.... so what if i stumble n fall over to write poems? i love to sing... though i m not sure if people love to listen me... hmmmmmmm... anyways i m desperate to have my own rocking band!!!!! (anyone out there??.
known as quite a caring n devoted frnd... n an igniter by just a mere speech...
(ha ha they r such an idiotic souls)... n some one who comforts during the hours of suffering. a born genius n amazingly, still a genius..(hell to those who say 'born genius ruined by life')....
hay how to stop this yaar.... there can't be conclusion to 'myself'..
anyways...Arunima...i have done it....my first post..yabbaa dabbaa duuuuuuu

6 comments:

arunima said...

yaayy!! finally u did it, firstly lemme tell u my comments arent gonna b as nice as urs lyk d ones u leave in my blog...
ok so lemme get this straight... you write well n by well.. i mean WELL
it was funny n yet it had a mystic feeling....
wht a lovely read...!! keep goin!

SUNILZONE said...

so at last u started to show ur creativity to the world, which was eagerly waiting for when will u show it to the whole world.

And I must say its a nice start.

After some time when there is enough material onur blog, then at that moment I will be able to comment more clearly. But I can predict when the starting is so nice then wat it will be after some time. So best of luck with ur blog.

Waise "Rohit Bhaiya!!!!!!! ........................................................................................................................................................................................................Blog bahut accha banaya hai" (Jack Sparrow in the end ofCurse of black pearl)


Ha ha ha ha ha

Unknown said...

cheer up rohit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grt going.....



but pls dont show that there is nothing in ur life....




u have that mind which never fail....



this comment is not related to this post......




okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unknown said...

its nice or the bst Im quite cnfused jst like the owner of this blog. I knw I cnt tell lies bt aftr reading this blog Im so inspired that I started trying sm. Are U believing wt I said.

Unknown said...

its really nice i didnt know that u write so well..........keep it up

president-''equilibrium'' said...

@arunima- yup at least i got a start... thanks to ur blog...!! n u, of course!!
@sunilzone- yea... surely a long way to go... before u can conclude... before anyone can conclude me!! certainly!!! he he he...
@ankur- i was just being nostalgic... which is like ma home coming again n again...!! nostalgic, is ma other name!!
@nivedita- lemme help u.. its just an okey stuff!! (i m a liar)
@sharda- hurray... finally ur comments rolled in... n i didn't disappoint u..! no????